ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED CAMERAS WITH PATENTED NEAR INFARED TECHNOLOGY
MoldWatcher™ with NightHawk™ 2 is an automated vision system for Injection Molding machines that features a camera with electronically controlled zoom, focus, and aperture.
Our harsh environment NightHawk II cameras include sealed, forced air cooled cameras that allow the MoldWatcher system to be used in high temperature applications like die- casting & metal injection molding.
- Electronically controlled motorized zoom, aperture, & focus
- Save zoom, aperture, & focus settings for each setup
- Rugged construction with industrial connectors
- Near-IR, 720 x 480 image sensor
- 18x optical zoom 12VDC – 24VDC operation
- USB 2.0 Interface
The Air Knife Cone protective “shield” keeps contaminants away from the camera.
Shop air enters the heat exchanger
High velocity air is exhausted through the Air Knife Cone protecting the lens from contaminants.
The heat exchanger keeps operating temperatures within tolerances.